Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm sorry/not sorry at all

I want to begin this blog with an apology for not having written in a long time because I know this is the way that most of my family members keep up with me at the moment. I have been in orientation the past week so I haven't gotten on my laptop at all. So sorry about that.

On the other hand though, I have been having an awesome time hanging out with a bunch of great people from all over the world, going to some of the biggest cities in the world, and eating some amazing food. For that I cannot apologize.

I just moved in with my host family today and I think I will enjoy it here. The only issue I can think of at the moment is the ridiculously hot bike ride to and from school for a half hour every morning and evening.

Well, I plan to post again soon with more detail on my life, but right now I am going to spend some more time with my host family. I don't want to seem like the type that just sits in there room all the time.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment