Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just updating for the sake of updating.

I didn't really think about what I was going to write prior to starting this post, but I there were a few good things that happened recently so I figured it would be a good idea to share that with the world. First off, I found my house key, which I was worried about. After checking with the Karaoke place and the restaurant I went to and still not finding my key, I sat and thought for a little while about what possibly could have happened to my house key. I realized that the only place that my key could have fallen out at was those darns chairs make you sit really down low to the ground with your knees in the air that they have in the CIE building on campus. So I checked in the CIE and sure enough it was there.

On an even happier note, my friend that lost her purse that had her passport, camera and phone in it got word from the police today that they have it and it still has all of her valuables in it.

This is what she looks like when she is happy:



So she was pretty much like that all day today. Tomorrow I am going to the moon viewing festival which is in Kyoto. First three hundred people get sake and these little desert things called dango, except these dango are maid special for the the celebration. I don't really know how long or exciting the festival is, but at least I can say I went. I have no better plans at the moment so I will go. Plus Kyoto is awesome so even if it is boring we can still enjoy ourselves somehow. Well I hope everyone is doing well.

Later


1 comment:

  1. Jake I just got caught up on all your blog entries! I couldn't tell what kind of moving creature you were about to eat in your video though. What was it?

    ReplyDelete